Wednesday, July 14, 2010

...Josh said it well today, "Do you know how many people are praying for us? There must be a 100" Muchos Gracias! For some reason I can't pull up my blog today. I have so much to share but it will have to wait until tomorrow after we meet our new daughter...Abi will be ours tomorrow at 11AM!!!

28 comments:

LeAnne Lair said...

That is so wonderful...miss you Ruth.

Rebecca Bryan said...

I am so anxious and exited to hear about joy that God is bringing to your family! We will be celebrating right along with you all!

Kerri Schoonvelt said...

I can't wait to hear all that God is doing and what joy he will bring to your family tomorrow. How awesome to be bathed in his glory. Love all of u!

Annette Daniels said...

I'm sooo excited for you! :) You are all in my heart & prayers! love you!

Ronn Garcia said...

Ruth, she's been yours since before she was ever born. ;). God has had the Menefees in His heart since the beginning of time, chosen to rescue and to be blessed by this precious child. We're excited to be a part of Abi Valeria's life.

Kim Drennan said...

Oh my goodness how awesome!!!

Gaila Garcia said...

Can wait!!!!!! For play days!!!
I'm SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!:-)

Robbie Sparkman said...

How exiting is that!

Tina Terry-Marvray said...

AMEN and AMEN-- Can't wait to see the photos!! Praying for the family!! love you all!!

Connie Ainsworth said...

Wow! What an exciting day awaits you all!

Betty Haralson said...

Oh! How sweet is that?

Shirley Newingham said...

‎11AM JULY 15, 2010 is the beginning of a new life for the Menefee family - litle Abi, you are SO loved!!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! We are thrilled for you guys.

Cathy Anderson said...

That is so exciting! We are thrilled for you guys.

Lindsey Feliciano said...

Yes!!!! I know she will love you from the minute she meets all of you guys.

Laurie Shelton said...

so happy for you guys!!

Marla Bryan said...

So pleased for you GOD IS AWESOME!!!!

Kendra Ward said...

Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy King said...

tears.......

Sarah Morris said...

You meet sweet Abi tomorrow!!!! Yea!!! I am so excited for you, Bruce and the kids!!! Can't wait to meet the new addition to the Menefee family!!! Post pics!!!!!

Maria Horchner said...

Love you - I can feel the excitment through this computer screen. OHHHHHHH...how I want to be there to see the joy on your faces when Abi enters the room. OH MY.... Josh has prepared for this since the Watauga house - telling everyone "this is the room for my sister Abi". Love that boy and you!

Kristin Foster said...

So excited for you, Ruth!! I loved catching up on your blog today and seeing God's faithfulness throughout this whole journey! Cannot wait to hear all about tomorrow!!!

Aaron Gray said...

Yay!! its so close!

Dena Goen said...

tomorrow..tomorrow...I love ya tomorrow...you are only a day away!
12 hours from now...hearts will connect...eyes will see... arms will hold! So exciting! Abi Menefee you are so loved!

Denae Hutson said...

I am sooooo excited!!! I want to be there tomorrow.....I just can't even imagine how awesome it will be. I cannot wait to see her....I hope the next few weeks fly by.

Sydna Hamilton said...

Thinking of and praying for all of you today? Can't wait to wait to see your family complete.

Laurie Besonen said...

Yes...tell Jost that there are at least 100!!! TODAY is THE DAY!!! Big hugs to all from CO. We are praying for you and thinking of you lots. Hope you slept last night. Love, LJMB and RON

Gaila Garcia said...

TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!! THINKING OF YOU AND YOU BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)