Thursday, July 15, 2010

PICTURES ARE COMING!!!

I'M GOING TO FIGURE THIS OUT BECAUSE YOU MUST SEE HER SWEET FACE!
ONE OTHER THING...THE GIRLS WALKS!!!! I just put her feet down on the cold tile, holding her tiny hands...she let go and took off! They said she's taken a few steps. Umm...she's near running (not really). Bruce is tickled by this!


4 comments:

Gerald and Wendy said...

with each new update and I get more and more excited to meet this sweet baby girl!! SOOO EXCITED!

Kerri Schoonvelt said...

I can't wait to hold her and love her and see her beautiful face. What a blessing for the Menefee's!

Sandy said...

We are so thrilled for you! God is so good! Thank you so much for sharing this experience with us... we hope to pick Jonathan up the beginning of August. Just reading your blog gets us even MORE excited about this amazing journey!

Denae said...

I am dying to see pictures!!!! And YAY for a walker!