I'ts 10:34 and I am sitting here holding my breath and holding back the tears of joy. Each time I try to imagine what is going on, I tear up. Talked to Joann Slay this morning. She is very exited too!!
So excited for you all as I'm sure you're staring straight into your beautiful new daughter's eyes right now! I know she is also falling in love with her new family! How could she not?! ;-)
adoption is such a perfect picture of Christ's redemption and that we too have been adopted into the family...thank you for sharing your story and life with the world, what a testimony you all have! WELCOME to the family ABI!!
I have butterflies just thinking about what you are feeling right now! Praying it's a sweet time of meeting your new daughter. Can't wait to hear all about it!!
15 comments:
She will be a GREAT big sister!
I am so excited for you guys. How wonderful to be meeting your daughter!
Thinking & celebrating with u & your family today. You made it to term!!!! Love You & can't wait to meet sweet Abi!!!
I'ts 10:34 and I am sitting here holding my breath and holding back the tears of joy. Each time I try to imagine what is going on, I tear up.
Talked to Joann Slay this morning. She is very exited too!!
Thinking about you RIGHT NOW!!! 11:00 marks the "Miracle Moment" for your family!! Hope the smiles are big and the love is strong!!! WhooHoo!!!
OMG. Wish I was there to see u and your new addition. Luv u sooooo much :). Update us soon!!!
It's 11:07. I wonder if you have seen your Abi already? So excited!!!!! God is awesome!!
So excited for you all as I'm sure you're staring straight into your beautiful new daughter's eyes right now! I know she is also falling in love with her new family! How could she not?! ;-)
So excited for you guys!
adoption is such a perfect picture of Christ's redemption and that we too have been adopted into the family...thank you for sharing your story and life with the world, what a testimony you all have! WELCOME to the family ABI!!
I have butterflies just thinking about what you are feeling right now! Praying it's a sweet time of meeting your new daughter. Can't wait to hear all about it!!
I am so excited! I have been praying all morning and can't wait to see your completion to the Menefee Family! Love you all!
Can't wait for part two of your day two post!!!! Pictures please.
Would that be a table for five?
I give up!! I can't wait anymore!!! What's going on?!?! Where are the pictures!?!?!
Post a Comment